Shopping for the right carpet for your home can be a long and tough process. We want to simplify that process by sharing useful information. You’ll find information relating to carpet in video and text format on this page.
- Properly maintained carpet is more hypo-allergenic than hard-surface flooring.
- Carpet accounts for 32% of the total flooring sales in the U.S.
- The flooring industry employs 29,830 workers in 227 establishments in Georgia with a payroll topping an estimated $3 billion, which is the largest of any manufacturing sector in the state.
- Georgia is also home to 9 of the top 20 carpet manufacturers in the U.S.
- On the list of the top 50 manufacturers of all U.S. floor covering, there are 14 carpet manufacturers housed in Georgia.
- More than 85% of the U.S. carpet and rug market is produced by mills located within a 65-mile radius of Dalton, for an estimated $8 billion in business activity.
- In 2015, CARE (Carpet Amercia Recovery Effort) members recycled 157 million pounds of carpet.
You’ve decieded that carpet is the best flooring choice for your home. Now what? There’s a lot to consider and many great options from which to choose. Today’s carpet offers a wide variety of choices in style, fiber composition, and color. We’ll help you find the perfect carpet for your home when booking a consultation today.